Volunteers from Belgium can join projects in:
Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Czechia, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Gambia the, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hrvatska (Croatia), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, Nepal, Peru, Philippines the, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, The Netherlands, Viet Nam
Mission and vision
By means of VOLUNTEER WORK, our non-profit organisation wants to:
- make young people (15-30 years) aware of:
- the problematic situation of the underprivileged in our society and how to do something about it with realistic solutions.
- we support initiatives/organisations/projects that exist on local and european level, who fight this problem by means of actual projects
- we promote cultural variety, variety in lifestyle and way of thinking worldwide
- give his volunteers the opportunity to make an effort that really makes a difference.
- stimulate youngsters to work in team, make decisions and solve unexpected problems in group.
- attract the government’s and people’s attention to the situation of the underprivileged and to the inevitability of solutions on macro-economic level.
- the value of wealth
- the common rule that no service is for free
- the classification of people by their social status
Our main target is to make young people aware of the structural poverty. In addition we give them the opportunity to counteract with effective solutions. To appeal we support 4 objectives mentioned below:
- improve housing circumstances
- question western prosperity dependence
- counterweigt our individualistic society
What does Bouworde Vlaanderen do?
Bouworde is organizing volunteercamps on project in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin-America, for youngsters between 15 and 30 years old
A camp with Bouworde is a unique combination of a holiday with youngsters, a group experience, get in contact with the locals and doing volunteerwork.
Everybody can find something
Two weeks building for a water bassin in Morocco? Three weeks on an ecological farm in Ecuador? Or rather 3 months teaching in Nepal?
- Around 10 camps for youngsters between 15 and 17 year
- More then 100 camps for youngsters between 18 and 30 years old
- An offer for fixed groups (schoolgroups, friends, scoutgroups, … )
- For the volunteers that can’t get enough: longterm camps
- For the one that does not have a lot of free time
Are you affected by other cultures? Do you have a fascination for foreigen languages? Are you very creative?
Bouworde also organizes lots of different workshops for youngsters between 15 and 30 years old. A initiation lesson salsadancing, a technical workshops bricklaying, learning Spanish in 3 lessons, those are some possible trainings. For more: workshops offerings!